Friday, May 29, 2009

God is good.....

Just a quick update...

I just found out today that our friends, Tim and Jess, are pregnant.  She's announced it to the world via her blog (http://countryfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com/2009/05/wanna-hear-secret.html) so I figure it's ok for me to share too.  :)  Anyways, she had shared with me a little of their journey trying to conceive and today, and their news, just proves prayers are answered.

Now I'm not saying I didn't believe in God before now.  All I'm pointing out is that times like this are when you know he really listens and cares about good people.  As you'll read her post (if you're so inclined), the "other" Robinson family got their news on what couldn't be a better day of the year - Mother's Day.

So here's to Tim and Jess!

1 comment:

Lillian Robinson said...

I didn't know you had a blog here! I am so proud to post the first picture of the new family. I've cried several times tonight, then sat in the living room and got Ray crying again!

I hope to meet you when you guys come up to see the baby.