Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family.....


I started receiving multiple emails today with pictures of my precious nephew Nate.  It's absolutely amazing to see the joy of parenting my sister is experiencing through the photos she shares and her thoughts of those moments captured in time.

I look forward to the day when he is moving so much and so quickly that the shots we get are few and far between, though I will miss the days of feeling like I know most of the inner workings of his regular activities.

And just as everything does, this too shall fade and pale in comparison to the joy of seeing my grandparents with him for the first time, or seeing my dad succomb once again to holding this tiny person in his hands, though we all know it's not something he's done in more than 20 years.

All in all, I'm very blessed to be able to love this child and call him family.


2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

He is beautiful! Aren't babies magical?

Mrs. Robinson said...

That they are. I was amazed at his full head of hair!!