Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time for a change


So, as you can see, I've changed the template of the blog. I'm working on trying to be more active in tracking the things going on in our life here, but it's just so busy!!

We'll be doing a lot of driving over the summer, to different events for family and friends. So far, we've thrown a couples shower for our good friends Jenna and Fredy (Jakob didn't make it) and we've gone to my cousin Sarah's wedding.

Over the next coming weeks, we have a bridal shower for Jenna, a birthday party for our nephew, a 4th of July trip to get some time together, and Jenna's bachelorette party.

I can only hope that somewhere in there I can find the time to keep up the trips to the gym...


2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

With all that running, who needs a gym? LOL Doesn't sound like you'll have time to visit here again anytime soon. Enjoy these special times. When you're an old lady like me, you'll love remembering them...

The Falcones said...

Gorgeous picture of you two love birds!! Glad to see you are back on here!!