Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family (cont.)....



Well, I'm a little slow on the upkeep, but we have news from the family front....

My nephew Chris has arrived. He came at 6:08 AM on Monday, June 29, 2009. He was a gorgeous baby boy, taking after both his parents, but definitely didn't inherit the head of hair that Nate had (although he does have the Aggie hat to cover that up.)

Jakob and I attempted to hang out at the hospital all night waiting on his arrival, but I'm a party pooper and just couldn't hack it. We left about 5:00 AM to come back and get some sleep. Dad finally called around 7 to say he was here.

Needless to say, I bugged Jakob all week to go with me back down to see him, and I got to hold that tiny little bundle of joy for the first time last Wednesday. He is very sweet, and makes the cutest noises and faces while he sleeps.

I went down again today to get some one-on-one face time with the little man, as I cannot possibly pass up the chance to love on such a sweet face.

In the meantime, I got another small visit with Nate, when he came through on his way to visit Chris. It was great to see Amanda and Erich too of course. Nate is getting so big, and has the happiest little personality. I thoroughly enjoyed making him laugh and coo while he was here.

All in all, it was a great week!!

No comments: